Mods Won't Work for Me

Hello, so recently I have been doing a lot of stuff with mods in Don't Starve Together but for some reason now mods sometimes flat out don't work for me. After I subscribe to the mod in the Steam Workshop, the mod doesn't properly download into the mods folder. I asked a friend and he asked if I was messing around with any mod making, and I told him yes, I have been trying to make myself a custom character but after some trial and error I stopped but now if I subscribe to some mods, they won't work. Some examples of this are the Combined Status mod, Tropical Experience mod, Health Info mod and so many more than that. I was wondering if someone could help. I tried getting the Combined Status mod through here instead of the workshop but the mods saved as a server mod instead of a client mod. Did I mess everything up for myself completely or is there a way I can fix this? image.thumb.png.42f4dfd7346ca6dd299a59b1249fd81f.png

Also if anyone asks, updating the mod doesn't work for me. I know when I click on it, if I am on the Client Mods tab it says "Downloading Combine Status" and then it does nothing so I'm not really sure. Please someone help me if you can

13 minutes ago, JanH said:

Hey there, sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Could you please provide your client_log.txt file? Also, could you let us know where your mods folder is located currently? 

So I am not really sure where my client_log.txt file would be located? Should it be in the Don't Stave Together folder? But my mods folder is currently located on my computer on This PC/D:\/sTEAM/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Together/mods

image.png.d7295dec6cf889010a2be311eeedf1b9.png