Ancient Key/Caves Issue (PS4)

So I am playing on PS4, day 630 at the time of writing. My caves are made up of 5 islands, including the Atrium. Ancient Guardian spawned on an island by himself (other than a labyrinth and a bit of grass). Some of the islands are connected by tentapillars but the Ancient Guardian/Key island is not, and it is too far away to use a lazy explorer to breach the gap from that island to another. Am I completely unable to fight Fuel-Weaver? If so, how important is he? I have never fought him before so I don't really know what I'm missing out on. Really don't want to have to start another server after pouring so much effort into this one. Honestly really bummed out right now. As far as I know I have no way of bringing the Ancient Key to the Atrium. 

:( Klei pls halp

5 hours ago, CinnamonBuns said:

So I am playing on PS4, day 630 at the time of writing. My caves are made up of 5 islands, including the Atrium. Ancient Guardian spawned on an island by himself (other than a labyrinth and a bit of grass). Some of the islands are connected by tentapillars but the Ancient Guardian/Key island is not, and it is too far away to use a lazy explorer to breach the gap from that island to another. Am I completely unable to fight Fuel-Weaver? If so, how important is he? I have never fought him before so I don't really know what I'm missing out on. Really don't want to have to start another server after pouring so much effort into this one. Honestly really bummed out right now. As far as I know I have no way of bringing the Ancient Key to the Atrium. 

:( Klei pls halp

I would not miss out on the Ancient Fuelweaver. Send your savedata to Klei so they can look into this for you. Day 600+ is enough time spent on a world :) Hope they’re able to find a solution for you! 
Just an FYI, you find the fuelweaver through defeating the big tentacles. Just incase you haven’t done that yet. You may need to go through several to find the atrium. Best of luck!

On 11/3/2021 at 2:06 AM, CinnamonBuns said:

Ancient Guardian spawned on an island by himself (other than a labyrinth and a bit of grass). Some of the islands are connected by tentapillars but the Ancient Guardian/Key island is not, and it is too far away to use a lazy explorer to breach the gap from that island to another. 

Push yourself out of bounds, go to where AG is, open the menu and select the rescue me option. Make sure to bring enough fence gates to OOB yourself back. Also make sure to not die on the AG island or else your ghost is stuck there forever. Video demonstration here:

Archived