Slow-Down Rounds Suggestion

Walter has some neat ammo's, but I feel the Slow-down rounds he has are a bit underwhelming. I do personally like using them for BQ, or even the Phase 3 Celestial Champion at times, but I feel this ammo could use a bit more.

I remember looking through some of Wanda's quotes, and I found her examination for the slow-down rounds to be pretty interesting!image.png.97df2c383e8375a330db7901a603335b.png

If the slow-down rounds supposedly tamper with the timestream of the mob it's shot at, then something that I think could be pretty cool is if it not only slowed down a creatures movement speed, but also slowed down their attack speed/period!

I think it would make it a much more versatile ammo if it increased the period between enemy attacks, and would make Walter a more valuable asset in teams to bring along, and even alone. I always really loved using the Poison Spear in SW to slow enemy attacks and speed, so having a version of this in DST would be pretty awesome in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Hornete said:

something that I think could be pretty cool is if it not only slowed down a creatures movement speed, but also slowed down their attack speed/period!

^ This. Or at minimum make them an AoE attack to be more useful against multiple foes, same going for Freeze Rounds as well (this way there's a reason to choose them over an ice staff).

In addition I also think Poop Pellets shouldn't trigger a mob's "herd mechanic" (Alerting others when hit by an enemy).

Imo this'd give the poop pellets much much more potential in utility, and I would really like to use them at times, but they just end up triggering more mobs towards me which makes them feel a little useless in even groups of two or more. Surely a mob that's distracted by being splattered in poop shouldn't be able to alert others of its kind for help?

Archived