Custom mod crashes game when enabled

I was making a custom mod for DST and when i try to play it in-game to check the idle, it just crashes. I have only followed the tutorial I was using which will be at the end of this but when I enable the mod in game and play test for myself, it just closes itself. I tried checking crash logs but i cant seem to find where it is, an explanation would be nice

client_log.txt

Hold on a sec, i can do that. Okay all I did for the file was, in the .scml file i moved some of the parts just so it would fit. In the different limbs .png's (like the arms, torso , legs) i made it slightly bigger and rotated it. Other than that i followed the tutorial i chose

graaaape.zip

Edited by Graaaape
AA I SENT THE WRONG ONE

@Graaaape  In the file there I loaded it up on a caverns enabled shard and it has a different log error, invoking that the anim/ghost_graaapehere_build.zip is missing.

I see in there it has ghost_esctemplate_build.zip, perhaps you missed a string change somewhere to make autocompiler spit out the appropriate asset name?

Editing the current zip name to be the one the mod's looking for caused the server to load.

image.png.35fc9a66203d3a15ee935e82688768e1.png

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 1:46 AM, CarlZalph said:

@Graaaape  In the file there I loaded it up on a caverns enabled shard and it has a different log error, invoking that the anim/ghost_graaapehere_build.zip is missing.

I see in there it has ghost_esctemplate_build.zip, perhaps you missed a string change somewhere to make autocompiler spit out the appropriate asset name?

Editing the current zip name to be the one the mod's looking for caused the server to load.

image.png.35fc9a66203d3a15ee935e82688768e1.png

Is there any progress on this or a way for me to solve it? Sorry for the trouble ':D