[Release] The Ritual

Hi everyone!

I'm here to share with you my contribution for "HALLOWED NIGHTS MOD CHALLENGE"

The mod name is "The Ritual"
This mod add a halloween themed mini-game to the game

To start the mini-game you need to place campfires in a triangle-like formation, and burn one living-log in each.
After the mini-game start, a dark-energy wall is formed around the players and a purple flame emerge in middle
During the mini-game, shadowhands tries to catch the purple flame in middle.
If any shadow hand consume the fire, the mini-game ends
If the players are able to dissipate all shadow hands, they win and earn 20 minutes of free-light, some gens, moonrocks, living logs and nightmare fuel

Here the Workshop link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2623907145

Video gameplay: (PT-BR)

Edited by Gleenus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gleenus said:

Hey bro, don't say that

Lets make a mod together and submit! (are we allowed to have multiple submissions?)
Have any ideas?

I am working on a character mod but no character mod on the workshop could top that, I did have another idea but it doesn't really matter

Not sure why you are trying to make a mod with me when you've already got this, I mean damn its really cool and deserves to win I just had lower expectations for the mods that were going to be submitted 

I am humbled by your offer but our skill levels are very different, I would literally just be dead weight to you

Edited by TemporarySolutn

2 hours ago, TemporarySolutn said:

I am working on a character mod but no character mod on the workshop could top that, I did have another idea but it doesn't really matter

Not sure why you are trying to make a mod with me when you've already got this, I mean damn its really cool and deserves to win I just had lower expectations for the mods that were going to be submitted 

I am humbled by your offer but our skill levels are very different, I would literally just be dead weight to you

Don't think like that bro

Making mods as a team is something very special, much more interesting than make it alone
The coolest part of the mod is to think about it and see what is possible or convenient
It is not a skill competition, it is a team experience

So, if you have any ideas and want to give a try, call me! my discord is Gleenus#8025
I'm short in time (because a got a job, yay!) but I think maybe we can work on something cool

• Like 1