Drone still under control after exit causes freeze

I've just finished a mission and click on the elevator escape but nothing is happening. The game is still waiting some instruction although there is no more buttons available. It seems that I still have control of a pulse drone but when I right-click it doesn't move. It's very frustrated because it was a very hard mission that I've just completed on a very tight last move.

More bizarre is when I press Esc, I can't abort the mission neither retire. The game is totally frozen :-(

Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 18.13.47.png

Sounds like a soft crash. Can you get the log (a file that records what the game did, and any errors that may have occured)? It should be in the directory: Documents/Klei/invisibleinc/

Simply attach that file when posting here, and i (or somebody else) can take a look at what exactly went wrong. Some problems can be fixed with mods.

Hi Mobbstar,

Thanks for the quick answer. I saved/exit, closed everything and relaunched the mission. The game started on the mission summary success and I could continue my game. All good at the end but definitely a weird bug (first time it happens in 200hrs game).

I think that's the file you're interested in. Please find attached, the bug happened around Oct 02 18:22:50.

invisibleinc.txt

Archived