Phoenix Achievement

There's a mod that requires me to "get caught on fire" and I can't seem to fulfill the requirement for one reason or another, and no one else online has this issue. I've made it to the point where my screen has the flames at the bottom, and I just assumed that would be enough. I guess not? I stood next to a tree that was on fire, I stood on top of an item that was burning. for quite a while. I'm not sure how to make it happen.

2 hours ago, ChrisBeCookie said:

There's a mod that requires me to "get caught on fire" and I can't seem to fulfill the requirement for one reason or another, and no one else online has this issue. I've made it to the point where my screen has the flames at the bottom, and I just assumed that would be enough. I guess not? I stood next to a tree that was on fire, I stood on top of an item that was burning. for quite a while. I'm not sure how to make it happen.

Could you send a link to the mod to send it to the labs have one of the modder folk look at the requirements?

Archived