There exist a way to extract main menu animation loop without UI?

Uberosh

I'm want create a live wallpaper out of it, for my second monitor. Kinda tribute to one of my most loved games.
Main menu of game has everything ready to port in Wallpaper Engine, problem is - i'm no idea how to extact it. Record it and edit seems unbearable to me with my skill. Second problem i'm blind & cannot notice how long loop is, where ends and goes again.
Will happy to hear some tips.

*Attached video of main menu for those who can't remember how it looks or didn't pay attention to details, lol.

InvIncMenu.gif

The menu is composed of several separate sprites. I've extracted the images for you, but i know of no way to rasterise the animations with transparency. You're better off making most of them yourself from scratch, anyways. Just the circles are difficult.

The buttons are generated on the fly, they have no image files.

invinc_mainscreen_extracted_images.zip

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

The menu is composed of several separate sprites. I've extracted the images for you, but i know of no way to rasterise the animations with transparency. You're better off making most of them yourself from scratch, anyways. Just the circles are difficult.

The buttons are generated on the fly, they have no image files.

invinc_mainscreen_extracted_images.zip 4.49 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks man! :)
This will help very much.

Archived