Hi!  I know it's been addressed since 2019, and I'd really love to see something done about it.  Right now, about every 3 seconds, I get a pop.  Why?  My food is unrefrigerated.  It's a new save, I don't even have the tech for a refrigerator.  But every 3 seconds...pop! Unrefrigerated food. I know.  I know it's unrefrigerated, please stop notifying me of the same thing over and OVER. There HAS to be a way to remove these notifications with a warning.  

pop.png

2 hours ago, GeneralJackass said:

There HAS to be a way to remove these notifications 

What about... refrigerating it ?

:grin: just being overly sarcastic for playful teasing.

As an idea, there's a mod on steam WS called "suppress notification". It allows you to select an element, and to manually cancel any pop it would bring to notification list, also removing the visual red pop.

Considering that food stacks (until it reaches a certain level and create another stack, but should be high enough to avoid heavy workloads), you may be able to click on the stack (per food type) and disable notifications.

Of course that implies you're stacking all the same type of food on the same spot...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1832319118

Archived