I just came with crazy idea - why not to utilise sporechild spores in unusual way. When spores settles on solid sucrose, and that sucrose is in water tile then depends on the number of germs sucrose and water is consumed and new liquid material is being crated of them which can be heated up to 78 degree to form ethanol gas. :devilish:

What about steel submerged in water with radiation germs around? can it be converted to rust? clean water slower, salt water faster pace.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:43 PM, Tofiel said:

I just came with crazy idea - why not to utilise sporechild spores in unusual way. When spores settles on solid sucrose, and that sucrose is in water tile then depends on the number of germs sucrose and water is consumed and new liquid material is being crated of them which can be heated up to 78 degree to form ethanol gas. :devilish:

What about steel submerged in water with radiation germs around? can it be converted to rust? clean water slower, salt water faster pace.

I would soooo love metal corrosion in DLC2 + spreading fires ! The artist dupe could also paint metal pipes against corrosion, over and over again. Perhaps the corrosion paint lasts 2000 cycles or so. Corroded pipes start leaking...

image.png.e4906cdbb15d271a469f69512568ea9c.png

Archived