A Question About Editing Console Client_Save Files

I am here once again to ask console players of the game a question since I don't own the game on consoles.

I'm aware that you are able to backup your save files to a thumb drive or something along those lines.

Are you able to edit those files in any way or are they just in a completely different format compared to steam?

The reason I ask is because there is a fun challenge run I would like to do but I think console players would be left out of it if they're unable to access the steam equivalent of their client_save folder.

I have an exploited PS4 and was able to pull this data from my save. Not sure if we have a client folder but below is what we do have. 

"[ACCOUNT]
encoded_user_cache = true
       Cluster_1 @     ø,¹<Ì¡       cluster_token.txt €                         Caves @     ø,¹<Ì¡       save @     ø,¹<Ì¡            saveindex €      \öñ:Ì¡     Q"  KLEI     1 return {
  last_used_slot=1,
  slots={
    {
      enabled_mods={  },
      server={
        clan={ admin=false, id="", only=false },
        description="",
        encode_user_path=true,
        game_mode="survival",
        intention="cooperative",
        max_players=6,
        name="ViCiOuSV702's World",
        online_mode=false,
        password="",
        privacy_type=2,
        pvp=false "

savedata.dat

12 minutes ago, ViCiOuS-V. said:

I have an exploited PS4 and was able to pull this data from my save. Not sure if we have a client folder but below is what we do have. 

Thanks for the info! I'm going to guess that unfortunately console players won't be able to do the challenge the way I had hoped, or at least not elegantly/easily. Thanks again though.

Archived