Anyone dread updates and patches?

9 times out of ten when ever there's a update or more regularly a patch/hotfix I get so annoyed cause I lose so much progress last patch that happened last week I lost 3 nights worth of gaming on my world. Wondering if anyone else has the same?

No, but I think there's a lesson to learn here. You didn't explain what happened to your world but decided to rant on it out of frustration?
I never had an instance of losing progress or day count on any of my playthroughs so I can't relate. If you're experiencing bugs there's a bug section just for that. Did your game crash while doing something update related? Might help telling what happened and how it happened so other people don't experience the same thing, if you want to be helpful in any way that is.

sometimes I lose less than half a day but never more than a full day.
basic advice try to quit right after saving the day and wait for the end of the different save animations before leaving your world and the game.

hope that help

The last hotfix (last week) I had started the celestrial champion and done 6 of wagstaffs quest and got back to the Lunar Island ready to fight it twice then after the patch I hadn't even put the items back in the fissures. 

When I run out of time to play I disconnect then home button then leave it in rest mode ready to play when I can next time. 

Archived