Buildable Steel Ladders

They`d need to be somehow different from regular and plastic ones for it to make sense to build them. Probably a bigger speed bonus would be the way or combining the funcionallity of a ladder and fire pole. Purely aesthetic wouldn`t be worth the steel cost.

8 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

They`d need to be somehow different from regular and plastic ones for it to make sense to build them. Probably a bigger speed bonus would be the way or combining the funcionallity of a ladder and fire pole. Purely aesthetic wouldn`t be worth the steel cost.

They could simply be equivalent to plastic ladders. The advantage of steel is that they could be used near rockets for example because of their high melting point. Plastic on the other hand can be produced via dreckos at low resource/energy cost.

It would be up to each player to decide which resource they wanna spend on high speed ladders depending on what is more easily available to their colonies.

I do wish I could build high speed ladders near my rockets instead of relying on obsidian. With spaced out, I think it would make sense to have some option for it!

Archived