i cant login, "Connection to klei failed"

first, im sorry if i post this on a wrong thread

i cannot login to dst, it says "Connection to klei failed"
i have tried to restart, verify the files, running it on admin mode, disable antivirus, disable firewall, and clear all mods.

my friend in my local area didnt have the issue

oddly, i could login if i have cloudflare warp enable, the latency is quite terrible tho

i have included the log file in case it could help
thank you

client_log.txt

• Developer

It's failing to connect to login.kleientertainment.com for some reason.

Try visiting https://login.kleientertainment.com/HealthCheck in your web browser and seeing if you get different results. If it fails there it may help you to understand what's going wrong. If it doesn't then you at least know it's something where the game has different connectivity than your browser.

1 hour ago, nome said:

It's failing to connect to login.kleientertainment.com for some reason.

Try visiting https://login.kleientertainment.com/HealthCheck in your web browser and seeing if you get different results. If it fails there it may help you to understand what's going wrong. If it doesn't then you at least know it's something where the game has different connectivity than your browser.

i tried to click the link and it says

"This site can"t be reached
The connection was reset."

• Developer
1 hour ago, Nivis_Sicoper said:

i tried to click the link and it says
"This site can"t be reached
The connection was reset."

There you go then. You'll need to look into what's going on there - are you able to get to other amazon-hosted sites? Does your country regularly block internet sites? Any malware on your PC? Etc.

Archived