Fishing lobster as Wendy is impossible

16 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

she damage some neutral mobs for some reason

the best to do is just unsummon her

This is one of playing as Wendys biggest downfalls- along with Base Building..

You have to know the proper time to summon & un-summon Abigail, I learned this the hard way both while trying to build a pretty base AND while trying to tame Beefalo.. 

Abigail will attack the Beefalo for Unknown reasons.. But she has to have some degree of skill involved in playing her and I think knowing how to properly manage, maintain and control your spooky twin fits that role perfectly.

Please Klei don’t change ANYTHING Here: If the player has not figured out how to return Abigail back to her flower to do certain things, they should suffer for not knowing the best times when and when NOT to use Abigail. :wilson_love:
I found Abby always getting in my way during close building projects, and you can’t tell her where to go on screen with a Xbox controller, maybe PC can mouse her where they want her out of the way or whatever but on console Abby is sorta just Abby and she floats where she wants beyond your control beyond the summon:unsummon 

Archived