Spriter Essentials and krane

I am looking at creating a custom character using Extended Sample Character , and have followed instructions for Extracting animations using Krane and Spriter Essentials ...

The example from the "Exported" folder appears in spriter correctly. Out of curiosity I wanted to test kranes extraction with other characters and the images appear stretched, or do not register the correct whitespace/transparent pixels... so I tried with the Example character to make a direct comparison. I took the .bin files from the "anim" folder within the same Extended Sample Character folder (copy-pasted them into a new separate folder).. I have not altered anything, all I have done is open both .scml files with Spriter Essentials (the exported example given with the Extended Sample Character mod, and the example extracted using krane). If I view the same image side by side you can see that for some reason krane has stretched the image? or something.

In the images the ones on the left are the Krane extracted files, the ones on the right are the included exported files. The ones on the left clearly look distorted, however I haven't done anything (that I know of) and am unsure why they appear like this.

...Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods\extended sample character-DST\exported\esctemplate\esctemplate.scml
...Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods\extended sample character-DST\anim\esctemplate.zip\... (copied the files here, dropped them into a new folder for easy access in krane)

I really have no idea why this is happening, or what I may have done wrong. Any help much appreciated.

examplecharacter1.png

examplecharacter2.png

@Dragon Wolf Leo @simplex @Handsome Matt 

I really hate to tag people but I thought that I'd have had a response, an idea, something by now that could set me on the right path. Yet despite quite a few views it seems nobody has experienced something similar? Or at least hasn't attempted to replicate my issue to help me out. I know we all have lives, and I hope that everything is going well for those that read this, but I am pulling me hair out trying to fix this issue and would absolutely love it if someone could lend a hand.

Archived