Probably things people have mentioned already but 2 important ones:
Insulated Door (I don't really want to build 3 doors and automate it for insulation)
Proper airlock (it's 2021......and we still use the liquid lock exploit LMFAO), it's clunky and it takes a while to set up, make the airlock cost 480w to prevent high pressurized gas in the other room escaping completely, that's nice.

Things I want to address:

Large power transformer output is 4k, the max we can have in game with conductive is 2k, hello ? What ?
Bigger pipe to move gas/liquid faster 
Why is Plier still a mod but not an in-game feature ? LMFAO
uhh....maybe a gas overlay that also isn't a mod ? I feel like this and the plier should've been in the game in the first place, I mean I don't mind using the mods but after a wake up call back to reality I realize it's only a mod and not part of the game, I like the QoL upgrades you did the past, I hope we get some more soon for this DLC.
Also some optimization would be nice, i haven't even dug out my map yet and i get 10 fps lol. 
Please just hope the next update bring something nice, please.

Basically everything here was requested multiple times and some of those things have heated discussions once a month at least. Like the airlock one. There are 3 or 4 oversized airlock designs out there. There is also the option to use transit tubes as airlocks (which work up to the melting point of plastic).

The transformer thing puzzles us for a while now. But some people are ok with that. I still wonder if there are any plans about it.

Bigger pipes might be hard to implement. Will probably require bigger pumps or something like the automation wire ribbons. I`d like to see a big pipe dupes can walk on but it could be a lot of work.

Most people agree that pliers should be added but require a dupe to do the job.

Some optimization is needed. Going below 30 fps with only one planetoid settled when there are 6 more to explore isn`t to optimistic. I hope this gets adressed as well.

18 hours ago, Dimitrescu322 said:

Bigger pipe to move gas/liquid faster

13 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Bigger pipes might be hard to implement. Will probably require bigger pumps or something like the automation wire ribbons. I`d like to see a big pipe dupes can walk on but it could be a lot of work.

I don't think it would be too hard to implement honestly. You can have bigger pumps but if there are inlet fittings and outlet fittings you could also have small pipes and pumps that feed into or take from the bigger pipes. It would be similar to how valves already work in concept. Realistically they could just use the same rules for pipes they already have and just multiply the max capacity by X, and then use the same traits they have on transit tubes. I think this would be a nice feature. If we have high pressure vents I think it would fit into the same category.

Big gas and liquid pipes would be really cool, and they'd make sense with how much material rockets need. It'd be nice to have a faster way of moving large bodies of liquid. I'd like it if they worked like described above where they are full tiles. 

ifhweuiof.png

my amazing rendition of what that'd look like ^

Archived