Webber Switcher Doodles

Webber Switcher Doodles  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Should we receive more doodles per crafting instead of one?

2. 2. How many doodles should we receive per craft?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/21 at 03:58 PM

well maybe not 3 well maybe for some types like for more common spider types like warrior you get 3 but for other types like nurse you get 2 cookies well anything more then 1 as for now some of them are somewhat expensive to that you only get 1 cookie like it cost 1 pigskin to get 1 warrior changer you know its just way less expensive to just get to a den 2 or 3 and use your whistle to get the spider warriors out and give them monstermeat to get warriors or some changers cost way too much to just get 1 cookie like the spiters ones like sure nitro may not have the most uses but 4 nitro for 1 changer? seems almost not worth it or can be made cheaper by using aa trap on a spitter to get them to the upper world  so yes more cookies per craft seems only reasonable

4 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

some changers cost way too much to just get 1 cookie like the spiters ones like sure nitro may not have the most uses but 4 nitro for 1 changer? seems almost not worth it

Perhaps spitters should have the cost halved, like 2 nitre per craft (whether you get more than one or not) but that's probably for another poll :lol:

I feel like doodles are in a good spot aside from spitters I think they should cost 1 nitre to keep webbers from depeleting the world's nitre. Considering doodles don't expire there's nothing really stopping people from stockpiling them and using them as needed.

Warrior and dangling depth dweller doddles are very expensive for what they give. imo, unless you're doing a boss rush knowing that you'll delete the right afterwards, not worth crafting these

Edit : who cares about bunnymen ? they suck. go ahead and spam the dangler doodles.

12 hours ago, RaikoLegend said:

I would like webber to be able to transform into different spiders :c

Maybe a mod thing sure, but its too much work for next to no payout. Would you be a spitter and do less dps than walter with stone shots not even being able to kill birds? I mean you can use it to agro mobs but so can a boomerang

Are you gonna be a warrior and lunge for maybe slightly more damage on your first attack? 

a cave spider who is either broken if the damage reduction js before armor, or just extends duration if its applied as a second armor piece.

A shattered spider with an extremely weak aoe that would absolutely hit your spider allies and ultimately just be weaker than just using a boomerang?

nurse spider would be nice i guess but you can already cosplay as one with the healing goop.

and what about skins? Are they ignored for this or what? Is klei now obligated to make 6 new versions of webber for each skin or do you have to choose between powers and your favorite skin.

I just want to mention this isn’t anything against you, its just that i hear this idea a lot, and it SOUNDS fun until you think about it. Webber is a human spider, and has the highest dps of any spider, even if we buffed spitter damage to 30 (thats pushing it we dont want to steal walters niche) and make it fire twice as fast its still not as worthwhile as hitting the enemy with a literal axe. And if we gave him cave spider powers as a damage reduction he’d immediately be many times stronger than all other characters able to achiebe nearly 95% damage reduction with only a football helmet, and if its not a damage reduction then its only vaguely useful as a way to extend the lifespan of valuable armors, and maybe hide like with a bush hat

its not feasible, and if they did it wouldn’t be very useful

2 hours ago, Waynel said:

Warrior and dangling depth dweller doddles are very expensive for what they give. imo, unless you're doing a boss rush knowing that you'll delete the right afterwards, not worth crafting these

Edit : who cares about bunnymen ? they suck. go ahead and spam the dangler doodles.

pig skins tend to stockpile and there's no reason to delete the warriors considering their perma warriors that have 400 hp. Add to that their leap attack is great for attacking fleeing mobs like gobblers and mac tusks. Danglers are fine but I don't see the point is going out of the way to farm bunnymen.

22 hours ago, Mysterious box said:
On 6/28/2021 at 10:25 AM, Waynel said:

pig skins tend to stockpile and there's no reason to delete the warriors considering their perma warriors that have 400 hp

But they stockpile in the late game, by then unless you are making pig villages they will most likely have no use. And still I think the trade of one pig skin for one warrior it’s just a wasteful luxury, when you could easily blow your whistle next to your 10 decorated dens and immediately get 20 new warriors.

I think the meta is mostly to just hire the spiders, and the cookies to be used sparingly to make some nurses or spitters. Specially spitters since in long term worlds the naturally spawning ones can go extinct. 
The rest of the bulk of your army it’s pretty simple to just hire it from the land. The cookies are not going to be a big part of Webber unless they tweak how many you get per craft, IMO.

4 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

But they stockpile in the late game, by then unless you are making pig villages they will most likely have no use. And still I think the trade of one pig skin for one warrior it’s just a wasteful luxury, when you could easily blow your whistle next to your 10 decorated dens and immediately get 20 new warriors.

I think the meta is mostly to just hire the spiders, and the cookies to be used sparingly to make some nurses or spitters. Specially spitters since in long term worlds the naturally spawning ones can go extinct. 
The rest of the bulk of your army it’s pretty simple to just hire it from the land. The cookies are not going to be a big part of Webber unless they tweak how many you get per craft, IMO.

Depends on what you call the late game and when you start you get a ton of pig skins early on from the swamp and touch stones before even hammering a pig house and there's a full moon on day 11 you can very easily boost the amount of pig skin early on just by making use of the pig farm method before day 11 and even if you don't, remember for every pig that exists you can trade 4 monster meat for 1 pig skin every 4 days. Just depends how much effort you wish to put in really but yea just getting warriors from dens is the cheapest option even more so with how much cheaper dens are to make now.

Archived