Auto-Resolution Issue on Game Launch

Hey, not sure if this is a steam issue or a dst one but since every other game I own doesn't do this I assume it has to be dst. For a few months now whenever I click play on dst, one of my monitors gets set to (640 x 480) when it originally is at (1920 x 1080). This happens again when I load up a world, so both times I have to manually go to my pc settings and change the resolution of one of my monitors back in order to play. I've restored local game files and nothing is wrong, the resolution settings in dst are set to 1920 x 1080, so I'm not sure what else to do. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it!

Go on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and scroll down until you see steam.exe. Right click on steam.exe and click Properties. Click on Compatibility and uncheck anything that's checked, and click Apply. If steam is still open, go on task manager and click on Steam (32 bit) and end task, or just restart your computer.

17 hours ago, Ballooon said:

Go on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and scroll down until you see steam.exe. Right click on steam.exe and click Properties. Click on Compatibility and uncheck anything that's checked, and click Apply. If steam is still open, go on task manager and click on Steam (32 bit) and end task, or just restart your computer.

I did all of that everything was already unchecked :(

Archived