New character:MIRA(pls read)

Name:MIRA,the solid ninja

Story:helped maxwell ALOT and got betrayed,when she sees him in a cooperative server she will say:after all this ends I will kill you,but in a pvp one she will say:YOU ARE DEAD!

special recipes:a katana,a tent(with Japanese style), and a mask.

The katana:deals 43 damage and has a 155 uses,REQUIRES:2 moonrocks, a single robe.

The tent:all players can sleep in it at the same time and has a total of 5 uses,the uses count by night,like if it's dark time and only 1 person slept in it it will count at the day time.heals 3 per second, and restore 3 sanity as Well,REQUIRES:5 silk, 2 robes, 3 twigs. 

The mask:restores 5 sanity per minute,REQUIRES:2 marble and can be crafted at a Potter's wheel

Upsides:can do everything faster by 20%(running and hitting by 5%),has a damage multipler by 25%,deals extra 50% damage to ALL bosses and mini bosses

Downsides:can't wear anything created in the dress tap except the ones that let u take less damage(like the bee hat),she will miss some recipes in the science machine,but u can find it in the alchemy engine!

Notes and small details:she has 75% to attack maxwell in a pvp server other than ANY OTHER CREATURE NEARBY,if she examine ghosts she will say:I hope u rest in piece.

HAS THE SOUND OF A FLUTE!

I hope u like it and thank u

Archived