Manette/controller

Hi everyone, I come back with this story of keys mentioned in the topic on the QOL.
 I relaunched a game recently and it's the return of tooth traps and rearmament hell (houndius shootius I miss you), would it be possible to switch "pick up" and "rearm" keys please ??????  I'm tired of picking up the traps when I just want meat or gems.  If a dev sees this message a little sign would be really welcome.

On the other hand from the accessibility menu of my PS4 I changed L2 with left arrow and R2 with right arrow and it's so much comfortable for everything.
 It's been a while since I changed, at the beginning it's a monumental misery to unlearn muscle memory from several years of playing but once the transition is made it's just fun, no more hassle to switch walking cane with a  weapon in combat or any item with a horde of monkeys who want to bite my a.. 
 An in-game menu to change the keys would be much easier.  And its will allow you to have the correct keys displayed.

Here is my little story, if anyone tries let me know what you think.
 good game everyone and happy cawnival :)

Salut tout le monde, je reviens avec cette histoire de touches évoqué dans le sujet sur la QOL. 
j’ai relancé une partie récemment et c’est le retour des pièges à dent et l’enfer du réarmement ( houndius shootius tu me manque ), s’erait il possible d’inverser les touche « ramasser » et «  réarmer »s’il vous plaît ?????? J’en peut plus de ramasser les pièges alors que je veut juste la viande ou les gemmes. Si un devs voit sa un petit signe serait vraiment bienvenue.

D’autre part depuis le menu accessibilité de la play j’ai changer L2 avec flèche de gauche et R2 avec flèche de droite et c’est tellement plus comfortable pour tout.
sa fait un moment que j’ai changer, au début c’est une misère monumentale pour désapprendre la mémoire musculaire de plusieurs année de jeu mais une fois la transition faite c’est que du plaisir, plus de galère à switch la canne avec une arme en combat ou n’importe quel item avec une horde de singe qui veut me croquer le c…. 
Un menu in-game pour changer les touches serait vraiment plus simple. Et sa permettrai d’avoir les bonnes touches affichées. Voilà ma petite histoire, si certains essaye faite moi savoir se que vous en pensez. 
bonne game a tous et joyeux cawnival :)

Yeah it's a mess, rearming traps should be Circle instead of Cross.
I have a couple of statues near my traps which also doesn't help.
Also eating/refueling depending on the condition changes to either Left or Right on the D-pad, which sometimes makes you consume rot or other nasty stuff.
After taming a beefalo, another annoying thing is when canceling the lock on target is the same button to dismount, Circle. Still trying to get used to dismounting my beef and dying in the process every time I need to run from mobs.

Archived