Burned everything!!! Ban this player from the servers!!!

Pop in didn’t say hi or anything , I will leave people also unless they ask something or want to talk. 
burns everything and leaves see screen shot, do not need a******* f***** up idiots like these. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have never played with this player before and have no beef with this player

I saw your other post about saving your world. If you're having issues with saving to the PS+ cloud then saving it to a USB stick is the only way to back it up.  

If you're going to have your world open to others you should ALWAYS take the time to back up your stuff. I've found about 1/5 of the people that join are just out to troll. 

Why is my question!!!

Just why!!

i had not said a word to this person!!

Just now, NSAiswatchingus said:

I saw your other post about saving your world. If you're having issues with saving to the PS+ cloud then saving it to a USB stick is the only way to back it up.  

If you're going to have your world open to others you should ALWAYS take the time to back up your stuff. I've found about 1/5 of the people that join are just out to troll. 

Thank you will do.

Was so upset about losing my other world so was trying to set up new one.

Now this idiot!

Makes me not want to play on dst anymore

Have other worlds going for 1000+
just loved the world I lost !!!

1 hour ago, Cosmodog said:

Why is my question!!!

Just why!!

For teh lulz my friend. Griefing in DST has always been an issue. That's why the rollback function is so necessary. Everytime I open my world up I have to ban at least one person and roll it back. 

The worst offender was a random Wolfgang that joined. This person had obviously seen my base tour videos and went immediately into the caves towards one of my towns. I barely caught the damage in time to roll it back otherwise I'd have lost TONS of works. To their credit, they didn't just set everything on fire. They did that too, but also set gunpowder all the way around a bank and blew the whole thing apart. I was angrily impressed. 

Archived