Shop and skins prices inconsistency.

I'm just curious how it works, is it artist effort, quality of product, character favoritism or just a dice roll?

PC players might be wondering what this is about, you guys might not have the same Shop console players have, or either Bolts, the new real money bought in-game currency, 1000 bolts is roughly $1.

I really can't put my mind on it.

How come Wigfrid Deluxe Wardrobe with 5 skin sets and 14 total skins costs 17000 bolts (11000 with current -35%) and the Lost Adventure Chest with 5 skin sets and 19 total skins costs 15000 bolts (11000 with current -26%)

Wes Deluxe Wardrobe with 5 skin sets and 10 total skins costs 15000 bolts (11000 with current -26%) Huh???

I also noticed that Belongings costs way more than regular clothing in some cases. But then, Victorian Antiques with 16 skins costs 10000 bolts while Victorian Belongings with 7 skins costs the same price, 10000 bolts.

The new Cottage Cache Chest which includes pastoral chest, parchment paper and woolly chester costs 5000 bolts.

I am always in for purchasing the skins/cosmetics and supporting the development of new updates but these prices are just throwing me off a bit.

Webber rework is coming out, and even though it's an instant buy for me, I'm wondering if it's going to be some weird, random generated price too.

Archived