Solo tactic on Queenbee in midgame

Hello, so I'm playing as Wortex and tactics like pig or bunny is half as efective as normal, so I tried deerclop to weaker queen, but there was one wierd thing. He was punching her butt and she was still interested in me, this goes like for 3 minutes and then she kick him 3 times and then they go where they want, and I was trying to kill queenbee and was near, but when it comes on wall tactic, I made only I wall and not U, so wall was unefective becouse it was half done.

Reason why I write this. Is queen always more interested in you, eaven she is punched by someone else, or I had some kind of bug? Also friend told me about flute tactic, which sounds little bit expensive and more like endgame tactic. Is there some for midgame? I don't want to change character, so...

I'm happy for any kind of help

You make a long wall with 3 pair of doors, 1 on top of the road for the 3rd and 4th phase (let it open im the 3rd phase and use the road to outrun the bees) and 1 near of each end of the wall to split the queen from her minions (they dont fly over the wall)

You dont need it if you learn how works each phase.  In the 1st phase kill all scept one bee and fight the queen, in the second take advance of her having more speed than the bees to isolate her. Using a couple of fire staffs helps makikg these 2 phases shorter. In the 3rd and 4th use the road to outrun the bees (i count to 4 more or less to know when will stop chasing me) to isolete her

Remember that you can kite her with a mag+roads saving resources (but will take more time, personally i find more fun kitting her even if the fight is longer). Just take care of getting close to her where she dont have honey to be able to land 2 hits before kitting

If you have blowdarts from mctusk this is a good fight to waste them, each deals 100 damage so with few you can make the fight shorter without risks

Remember that, if you play as wortox, you can carry living animals like bees or butterflies to have extra souls

Archived