Major Issues:

- The game doesn't seem to remember what material was previously used to make pipes and other things on a specific asteroid. For an example when planning and setting up a blue-prints for a self powering oxygen generator and a couple of cycles later I come back to check if all is done then nothing has happened because resources are not available. The "No resources warning icon" won't show up correctly, sometimes it shows up even if plenty of resources are available and the work is done quickly. There should be a way to change a material without need of re-sketching everything. Also, there could be "Auto" mode in which case the closest available resource would be used for construction.

- Duplicates are running halfway across the map to use a toilet and other things in a cockpit. There should be a mode which would allow non-crew members to repair, clean, construct and store things in a cockpit but do nothing else. In this mode "Atmosuit checkpoint" should be disabled, otherwise dupes gets stuck behind it.

- If there is an Atmosuit laying on ground. A Duplicant can be assigned to use it by clicking the suit. However, the list shows every duplicant there is in the game. So, it's long list to browse through and the same name can appear multiple times, so, it's more complicated than I like. Could the list be narrowed down to the ones that can actually access the suit ? Exactly the same problem exists when setting up a Door access rights.

- Small "gas cargo storage" can hold 3600 Kg, but the "gas reservoir" holds only 150 Kg, so, to stock pile the 3600Kg takes quite many reservoirs, also it takes ridiculously long time to load the gas. (10-15 cycles) So, any chances of adding a "high pressure reservoir" and high pressure pipes ?  (A liquid storage and load times are OK)

- Storage Bin holds 20t so why to use cargo containers ? Should the capacity be down-graded when added in a cockpit ?

- Power lines overload in a cockpit when connected to "external" power. (This should not happen)  Also, might be better idea to have a power connector in a launchpad base rather than in a battery. (fixed location)

- "Orbital Cargo Module" and "Conveyor Loader" should have an ability to define quantity of items to load. Often I want to load some items but not all or a collection of items. Usually the "collection" is less than 10 items. So, there should be additional dialog to allow define quantities for the checked items.

- Conveyor system is awful and not really helpful. Could an automated storage bin added that would have conveyor input and output ports. And a "Conveyor Fetcher" that would automatically fetch the selected items and quantities from all of the storages connected to it's input port and sent the items upstream.    

- Liquid Oxygen tank could appear earlier in the tech tree to make it actually useful. Now the game is almost like over before you get it.

Smaller issues and Ideas:

- I did not find a way to check a gas or liquid cargo status during flight. I would like to know how much oxygen my dupes got remaining.
- When placing a launchpad the "clearance" should be displayed and a warning if it's not enough to hold a tallest rocket.
- Heavy-Watt wire can be used with solar panels. (not sure if this is a bug or feature)
- Ceramic Airlock with better thermal insulation ?

Bugs:

- "Yellow alert" can be disabled if a rocket is launched with an alert in an oxylite tank. (Auto disable during launch ?)
- "Sick Bay" isn't working.
- Sometimes the rocket isn't visible on a launchpad.
- Rocket seems to be not able to land if it's in Orbit without fuel. So, a rocket was not able to make-it back even if indicated so. And there seems to be no way of deleting a stranded rocket so it remains a forever remainder of your failure or a bug.

11 hours ago, biospellcast said:

- Rocket seems to be not able to land if it's in Orbit without fuel. So, a rocket was not able to make-it back even if indicated so. And there seems to be no way of deleting a stranded rocket so it remains a forever remainder of your failure or a bug.

This is likely "clearance" related problem, since another rocket can't land on the same pad. The game should display the clearance while placing the pad and tell how much is actually required. Also if a rocket can't land due to lack of it then the game should notify a player about it.

Also I hope the performance can be improved since the game is starting to get laggy.

15 hours ago, biospellcast said:

- "Sick Bay" isn't working.

What do you mean? The sick bay currently only works for curing slimelung. It`s not used for anything else.

15 hours ago, biospellcast said:

Rocket seems to be not able to land if it's in Orbit without fuel.

I think this was a bug fixed recently. I don`t remember if it`s fixed in the live version though.

7 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

What do you mean? The sick bay currently only works for curing slimelung. It`s not used for anything else.

Ok thanks. That might be the case since neither of my two main colonies have any slimelung germs.

On 5/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, biospellcast said:

- "Yellow alert" can be disabled if a rocket is launched with an alert in an oxylite tank. (Auto disable during launch ?)

But having the alert be disabled on launch is good, otherwise If it didn't disable on launch there would be no other way to disable it.

2 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

But having the alert be disabled on launch is good, otherwise If it didn't disable on launch there would be no other way to disable it.

Sorry, small typo there. I was meant to say:

"Yellow alert" can't be disabled if a rocket is launched with an alert in an oxylite tank. (Could it be auto disable during launch ?)

On 5/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, biospellcast said:

I can confirm that this was actually due to clearance. So rocket could not land on a pad it took-off due to lack of clearance. It was able to land after I dropped the pad lower.

Archived