Server by Me is officially going PUBLIC!!!!

Over all of the Don't Starve/Together community, I wanted to make a server that less people might know of.

It's official name is...

Boss Practice (then an update version, currently in 3.0.1)

This server was meant for entertainment purposes only. It's a heavily modded server anyone is welcome in! This server wasn't only meant for bosses, but also stories, playable pets hangout, etc!

It isn't a Dedicated Server, but it will be running a lot on weekends and weekdays (6 pm to 10 pm western time on weekdays)

Hosted by, you guessed it, ShadowQueen and MasterGamer!

This server can be used for making friends, so why not

64 max players

WORLD SETTING DETAILS!!!

Bosses respawn in five days so they can be killed any time

All seasons are set on default

Default day length

for some reason, MasterGamer, another host, decided to put a dfly spawner at spawn and now it can't be removed, so no complaining on that please

Please join, anyone is welcome

thanks

-ShadowQueen

HAVE FUN Y'ALL!!!!!!!

c6092662fc30b6a641da56640d0f25f7.jpg

It's a heavily modded server

you know that alone may scare many away because well you know some mods are ok but if a server has like 20 or so mods then i always feel like that no one actualy wants to join it not only that you forgot most importand infos like where is that server? eu us what ever other place on the world? what mods? you know no infos only can mean that its not good

Okay I'm sorry! But none of the mods crash the game... the only thing that heavily mods the server is playable pets, simple health bar, show me, and other mods people use in their survival worlds.

Of course I could lower the mods down but here's why i'm not..

1. lots of people are to join my server for a playable pets roleplay and nothing else.

2. Simple health bar is meant for people that are going to fight bosses

3. The default dance is VERY VERY unnecessary... but it's funny lol

The amount of mods can scare people away but this was meant for entertainment purposes only...

@YesterdaysLemon I will give more details on the server...

I will start running the server now... Join if you want

3 hours ago, YesterdaysLemon said:

I'm sorry to bother but the server is not on the listings, will this be a server with hours of operation or a 24 hrs server?

Sorry for replying three hours later, I've haven't noticed you've started hosting.

Yes I'm very sorry, I had to leave and couldn't run the server, I will run it ASAP!!!

45 minutes ago, ShadowQueen said:

Yes I'm very sorry, I had to leave and couldn't run the server, I will run it ASAP!!!

It’s alright, we all have things that require our attention last minute, I may not be able to join tonight, if I do hopefully I’ll be able to find you there. 

1 minute ago, YesterdaysLemon said:

It’s alright, we all have things that require our attention last minute, I may not be able to join tonight, if I do hopefully I’ll be able to find you there. 

Thanks, Hopefully I will be on the server at about 3 pm (western time) or so....

Archived