Allow fire pump to make structures wet

Fire pump isnt automatic as an iceflingomatic but takes less space and for that was made, to make  boats more "clean" instead of a bunch of big structures. The problem comes when one of the seasonal fish comes in summer which means that the 70% of the time you will need be ready to extinguish a fire so fishing at day takes the risk of not being able of catching any fish because you need to let them go when a random fire appears. I take the scorch fish as example because only appears in that season and it already takes a lot of time to be found to, also, let many of them go because of a inminent fire but that can be applied to fishing in general which is sad when going to do sea activities could be a good way of skipping a summer in land or in the caves. 

To counter this you have to build an iceflingomatic which totally kills the reason of having the fire pump in first place (and isnt like this is easier to craft than the icefling), make one player fish and other watch (which doesnt work for solo players) isnt fun , or wait until sunset following the shoal which isnt fun neither

What i suggest is that using the fire pump during X time on a boat will make all structures wet for Y amount of time making them inmune to smouldering so, if you find a shoal of your interest, you can use it for few and fish safe during few time

When I'm sailing in summer I use the Luxury Fan because I don't need to place any structure in the boat, and it's efficient.

I wish that Klei make the Fire pump a "manual" iceflingomatic in land.

BTW your idea it's cool too.

Just now, Memetan said:

When I'm sailing in summer I use the Luxury Fan because I don't need to place any structure in the boat, and it's efficient.

I wish that Klei make the Fire pump a "manual" iceflingomatic in land.

BTW your idea it's cool too.

I use it too but i cant use the fan meanwhile a fish is being catched

Archived