Way to speed the game up, like playing in fast forward?

6 minutes ago, dankweeddave said:

I'm wondering if there is a way to play the game on fast forward. I've heard it could be possible with the mod debug tools, can anyone confirm this?

Yup! Command is

TheSim:SetTimeScale(x)

replace "x" with the multiplier you want, 1.5 would make the game 50% faster.

If you're playing on a world with caves make sure you run thr command on the server side and client side. You should see text on the left of the console bar that says either "Remote" or "Local", These determine whether or not you run the command on the client or server side. Press Left Ctrl to change between Remote and Local and make sure you run the command on both.

Have fun!

8 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Yup! Command is

TheSim:SetTimeScale(x)

replace "x" with the multiplier you want, 1.5 would make the game 50% faster.

If you're playing on a world with caves make sure you run thr command on the server side and client side. You should see text on the left of the console bar that says either "Remote" or "Local", These determine whether or not you run the command on the client or server side. Press Left Ctrl to change between Remote and Local and make sure you run the command on both.

Have fun!

It works! Thank you so much. Now i get 50% more don't starve  done in the same amount of time!

Archived