Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

olfo

Willow need Rework(+ed?)纵火者薇洛需要重做

薇洛作为救济荒野:联机版角色,独特的免疫火焰伤害机制和伙伴小熊伯尼(伯尼)转变玩法比较特殊,不过作为一名玩家,我想说的是薇洛的伙伴小熊伯尼(伯尼)的触发机制也许有点苛刻。

希望在面对危险的时候,薇洛并不只靠火焰的燃烧燃烧散散兽,而对建筑单位并不友善。燃烧的怪兽更容易将火焰传播给建筑单位,导致玩家耗费大量时间囤积资源建造的建筑单位被燃烧殆尽。这给非薇洛玩家带来了很不友善的游戏体验。

因此建议重做(Rework)一下薇洛;

1)在危险来临之前,薇洛可以将伙伴小熊伯尼(Bernie)放置在地上,通过火焰燃烧激发伙伴小熊伯尼(Bernie)。

2)在面对紧追不舍的敌人(如猎狗),薇洛可以将伙伴小熊伯尼(Bernie)装备在武器栏,通过攻击命令,将伙伴小熊伯尼(Bernie)或许水球一样扔向敌人,然后伙伴小熊伯尼(Bernie)变成巨大形态主动攻击敌人。

3)在伙伴小熊伯尼(Bernie)处于非战斗状态下,任意角色可以“拥抱”

4)薇洛可以在科技预算制作“ x”,“ x”可以被薇洛放到地上或装备到武器栏,当“ x”遭遇敌人踩踏(类似蜜蜂地雷的触发机制),“ X”将形成一片火焰区域,这将有效驱散怕火的邪恶生物。

综上所述,纵火者薇洛的伙伴小熊伯尼(Bernie),需要成长为纵火者薇洛一个和真正一起面对危险的伙伴,而不再薇洛在即将变成疯狂时(SAN值低于临界值)使用的怪兽。

如果这条建议被采纳,或者对这条建议有疑问,请联系z1252470230@163.com

Translation (according to google translate with some edits due to me being inadequate at Chinese to English translation):

Willow as Don't Starve's: online version of the character, her unique immunity to fire damage mechanism and her partner Bernie the bear (Bernie) gameplay change are more special, but as a player, I want to talk about Willow’s partner Bernie the bear's (Bernie) trigger mechanism, which may be a bit harsh.

I hope that when facing danger, Willow does not only rely on the burning flames to disperse the beasts, but also is not friendly to construction units. Burning monsters are more likely to spread flames to construction units, causing players to spend a lot of time hoarding resources to rebuild burnt construction units. This brings a very unfriendly gaming experience to non-Willow players.

Therefore, here are some recommendations to rework Willow;

1) Before the danger comes, Willow can place her partner Bernie the bear (Bernie) on the ground and inspire her partner Bernie the bear (Bernie) through flames.

2) In the face of a chasing enemy (such as hounds), Willow can equip her partner Bernie in the weapon spot, and through an attack command, throw her partner Bernie or a water balloon at the enemy, and then her partner Bernie the bear (Bernie) turns into his huge form to take the initiative to attack the enemy.

3) When the partner Bernie is in a non-combat state, any character can "hug" him.

4) Willow can make "x" with the science machine, and "x" can be placed on the ground or equipped in the weapon spot by Willow. When "x" is trampled by an enemy (similar to the bee mine's trigger mechanism), "x" will form a fire area, which will effectively dispel evil creatures who are afraid of fire.

In summary, the arsonist Willow’s partner, Bernie, needs to grow into a partner who can truly face any danger with Willow together, instead of becoming a beast only utilised when Willow is about to become crazy (low SAN value threshold).

If this suggestion is adopted, or if you have any questions about this suggestion, please contact z1252470230@163.com