Beefalo Domestication

I’m sure it’s probably been said plenty but it can’t hurt to harp on it one more time. Pretty please can Beefalo remain fully domesticated after you achieve 100%? I get that salt licks aren’t that hard to make but it feels like a chore that shouldn’t be necessary. Perhaps they can help in other ways post 100% domestication and retain functionality before that. Just a dream anyways :tranquillity:

It’s just nice to have the option for fun with less maintenance lol. My girlfriend and I have a pretty old world and sometimes we use them just for giggles but I don’t really like remembering to make the salt licks other than for the aesthetic of a stable. It’s just a small thing no game changer if it does or doesn’t happen really!  But after reading your post I do see that it is still a very negligible thing for regular users of them. I guess the zero loss would be more for the mega base casual beef users lol. 

Archived