Hello everyone. Im back with some more skin ideas(Twitch Drop or Normal)! Same as the 1st one, Feedback or more ideas from others or KLEI itself would be helpful.

(Note: I do thank everyone that posted and commented on the 1st one, I wasnt expecting anyone to at all. Lets keep the train going, whether here or at the old one!)

Here are the old ideas from the 1st post:

Night Light - A weird lava lamp where you can see the nightmare fuel move around.

Premier Gardener Hat: Something like a VR Headset.

Nightmare Ambulet: Sorcerer's Ambluet ( Similar look to the Sorcerer's Circle and Staff)

Moon Glass Axe : Something like a Viking's Axe? 

Hoodius Shootus : Not sure, maybe give it a Moon rock or Ancient Archive look?

Gunpowder - A small box of Fireworks maybe, (Good idea for July)  or Dynamite. 

Heres some of the New Ideas I have gotten  over time since the last post:

Bee Queen Crown - An Actual Crown, with a Bee design or similar to Pig Queen's Crown from Hamlet

Bone Helm/Armor - Not sure of one, but I think there are some ideas for skins for it...

Produce Scale - Skin that makes look like the ones you see in stores.

Boat Kit - Skins that change the color of wood. (Similar to the skins for Fences, Fence Gates and Mini Signs)

Pinchin' Winch - A skin that makes it like a claw from a claw machine or from a construction site.

Potter's Wheel - Maybe something like a Architect's Table? 

Moon Dial - Skin that makes look like a fountain or waterfall.

Salt Lick - Sweet Lick: Instead of salt, its candy or some sweet treat.

The Lazy Deserter - Similar To the Bone Armor/Helm, Ideas are needed and welcomed. 

Maybe even a skin for the Replica Relics? Or even the....

Insulated Pack?

Thats all for now. Have a good day! :)

I would like the idea of Klei doing like a arcade sort of theme after the nautical collection, or maybe even just a child/toy based one. Like you said with the pinchin' winch being a claw machine, and (ik it's rarely used but for aesthetic purposes) a slot machine Rain o' meter, like the slots show up as what the weather will be. From this point on I'm putting my ideas in a list for organization.

- Slot machine skin for the rainometer, slots show what the weather is.

- A Science machine skin (or any prototyping station really), that is like one of those wheels you spin at Chuck e Cheese to see how many tickets you get (wheel spins when you craft something)

- A prize chest skin for the chest (like what there is sometimes at a dentist office sort of?)

- Carpet flooring (or any i suppose) to have that retro arcade look (you know the one)

- An Ice Flingo skin sort of like ski ball? (Not really sure how this one would work but like it fires ski balls at the flames, sounds sort of dumb now that im typing it)

- A scarecrow prize counter skin, as in where you go to get prizes with all your tickets :)

Feel free to reply any more! Another non-arcade related idea is getting skins for Chester and the eyebone, maybe Starsky and Hutch too.

- Chester gets a skin that is really 3 skins in one, his regular, his icebox, and his shadow one (i feel like im missing one?)

- The Chester skins would probably be dogs or something, but who knows >:) (Maybe a golden retriever for regular, husky for ice, rottweiler for shadow?) though I also feel the idea of opening a dogs mouth and shoving various sharp objects into it for storage purposes might raise a few problems for Klei

- Following the dog Chester idea, maybe a literal bone or a stick or something for the eye bone

- Hutch could get some sort of cave creature reskin, same with Starsky, I don't really have any ideas for this one though.

Thanks for reading if you did, bye! :wilson_flower:

3 minutes ago, HojMcFoj said:

I would like the idea of Klei doing like a arcade sort of theme after the nautical collection, or maybe even just a child/toy based one. Like you said with the pinchin' winch being a claw machine, and (ik it's rarely used but for aesthetic purposes) a slot machine Rain o' meter, like the slots show up as what the weather will be. From this point on I'm putting my ideas in a list for organization.

- Slot machine skin for the rainometer, slots show what the weather is.

- A Science machine skin (or any prototyping station really), that is like one of those wheels you spin at Chuck e Cheese to see how many tickets you get (wheel spins when you craft something)

- A prize chest skin for the chest (like what there is sometimes at a dentist office sort of?)

- Carpet flooring (or any i suppose) to have that retro arcade look (you know the one)

- An Ice Flingo skin sort of like ski ball? (Not really sure how this one would work but like it fires ski balls at the flames, sounds sort of dumb now that im typing it)

- A scarecrow prize counter skin, as in where you go to get prizes with all your tickets :)

Feel free to reply any more! Another non-arcade related idea is getting skins for Chester and the eyebone, maybe Starsky and Hutch too.

- Chester gets a skin that is really 3 skins in one, his regular, his icebox, and his shadow one (i feel like im missing one?)

- The Chester skins would probably be dogs or something, but who knows >:) (Maybe a golden retriever for regular, husky for ice, rottweiler for shadow?) though I also feel the idea of opening a dogs mouth and shoving various sharp objects into it for storage purposes might raise a few problems for Klei

- Following the dog Chester idea, maybe a literal bone or a stick or something for the eye bone

- Hutch could get some sort of cave creature reskin, same with Starsky, I don't really have any ideas for this one though.

Thanks for reading if you did, bye! :wilson_flower:

Ah, Great Ideas! A Good  list of ideas for a Retro/8-bit Collection! :D

Well it is the nautical collection after all, I would like to see more skins for the nautical tab. Sails, boats, deck illuminator, etc. Heck I'm not a huge fan of the ice sea fishing rod so a new one for that would be great as well.

1 hour ago, sudoku said:

Well it is the nautical collection after all, I would like to see more skins for the nautical tab. Sails, boats, deck illuminator, etc. Heck I'm not a huge fan of the ice sea fishing rod so a new one for that would be great as well.

True.

Oh I didn't realize these were ideas for skins in general not necessarily related to the nautical collection. I'm a fan of them filling out sets that we already have. Like we have a sort of nature theme with the frond tent, reclaimed relic shadow manipulator, and cauldron crockpot. And there's sort of an industrial theme with the metal piping fence and signpost, and meat hook. It'd be nice to have skins in these themes for other structures to have a complete looking base.

7 hours ago, sudoku said:

Oh I didn't realize these were ideas for skins in general not necessarily related to the nautical collection. I'm a fan of them filling out sets that we already have. Like we have a sort of nature theme with the frond tent, reclaimed relic shadow manipulator, and cauldron crockpot. And there's sort of an industrial theme with the metal piping fence and signpost, and meat hook. It'd be nice to have skins in these themes for other structures to have a complete looking base.

Oh yeah! There are sets like those that only have a few skins (Such as the Industrial). Add some more to it wouldn't be a bad idea. 

Archived