Returning to a saved game!

Can anyone please assist me with this issue?  The game will not save a world after I have changed options (such as no giants).  When I play the world, then disconnect (I assume this is where it is supposed to save), it doesn't save it in the list.  When I go back into the game, all slots say "NEW WORLD".  Please help me with this issue. 

I have the same problem in Don't Starve Together on XBOX ONE

Host Game -> New World -> Create world -> I play some > Disconnect > (*few hours later*) > Host Game > I still see 5 slots "New game" , HOWEVER If i click the same slot I can return to the same game. 

I know the game is still there, however, it doesn't seem to save all of the specific options (no giants, more of something, etc).  It seems to bring you to the same place in the game, however all specific world options are gone.  Will this be corrected as well?  Thank you, I really appreciate you responses! :)

10 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

The options are also there, they just aren't displaying either. This will be fixed as well

Hate to bother you and ask so many questions but can you check to see if Smitening Rod is available on Xbox as well? I’ve completed the twitch requirements to unlock, but the items don’t appear in game in Recent Discoveries nor do they appear in my Klei Inventory on your Rewards website.

I am assuming that they haven’t been released for Xbox players yet.. but I would love to know for certain.

Archived