Rocket Should Have Shore Power

When a rocket is landed and the platform is attached to a powered port, the power fitting inside the rocket should provide power. From the powered port. 

Gas, liquid and shipping fittings inside a rocket interior should also be able to connect to rocket ports without having to go through a separate rocket module.

If I have a gas input set to Oxygen, and the rocket port has oxygen connected it should pull oxygen into the rocket, same with the exhaust gas port.

Right now to get gasses out of a rocket interior I have to add a gas module, then the gases go out the port. which is not a great mechanic. 

Yeah it`s pretty wonky. I guess they just wanted the cargo tanks to auto load before start and auto unload on landing. Now adding the internal fittings kinda breaks that as we want to keep loading and unloading all the time.

I think if we had a filter build into the fittings, cargo modules and rocket ports it would work fine as long as we conigure it right. More freedom for us, less forced mechanics and still a possibility to automate the whole thing.

Archived