Hide armor / suit / backpack / Helmet / Hat... to see my skins

Yeah, I feel that. Im always turned down from purchasing skins because Ill spend most of my time with a Log Suit covering my character. Same with backpacks, though not as much.

You know? Ill go one step further and say I like what Terraria has. Vanity slots. Place an item in those and their appearance takes priority on whatever you are wearing for purely cosmetic purposes with no stat boosts/effects.

The best example is Fashion Goggles (pre upgrade version of Desert Goggles). They serve no purpose other than prettiness. I tried keeping one on my Walter because it matched my set, but that meant permanently having one less inventory slot (which isnt an issue for Walter in particular, but I digress) and having to swap it out whenever I got into a fight or went down the caves or... did any activity that wasnt standing in our base.

I do understand we dont have enough of these cosmetic items in the game to justify vanity slots. But, hey, if they added more, then I would be pleased.

Archived