Disconnected from server when starting server

As the title says, im hosting a server and was playing well until now, i closed the server and went to dinner and when i came back i wanted to open the server again and i can't. Whenever i load into the game my character is gone and like 5 seconds later i get disconnected, i don't know what's happening cuz i was playing fine without errors for a long time.

Also on the client_log i see there's an error with the mod epic health bar but it's currently disabled from the server so i don't know why it's still causing errors

client_log.txt

This is probably the Source of the problem:

[01:52:53]: [CRITICAL] Failed to save file: APP:Klei//DoNotStarveTogether/52844594/client_save/session/0CF21BAA590A8733/KU_qTBqhi4q_/knownfoods_data
[01:52:53]: [CRITICAL] Fingerprint:abrjimvnqldgcgfltioqgbgiognnqjeipdjlsiijaerjfhvnpjdgniflpkoqjbgiofnnujeijhjltmijabrjfhvnsmdgneflmhoqgegipgnnmjeimejlkhijbdrjogvntkdgfeflnioqbcgilfnnijeimejltmijbirjqmvnundgchflmloqaggikknnjoeijhjlhiijidrjlhvnjkdgmeflmhoqkegiqgnnmjeiqejlniijlhrjrivnjkdgjdflhhoqmbgiefnntjeijhjlilijhbrjmfvnondghhflgkoqedgishnnioeidijlilijfbrjkmvnlndgjhflhloqkfgiihnnimeijgjljhijacrjqfvnnjdgoeflrioqbggisgnnsmeijhjlpiijkdrjfhvnljdgmeflkioqkbgiefnnjjeinejltjijadrjthvnijdghefl.
[01:52:53]: Serializing user: session/0CF21BAA590A8733/A7MHQBQATG9K/0000000001
[01:52:53]: [Error] Dedicated server process terminated prematurely.

Make sure the user you use the run the dedicated server has read+write permissions in the save file location, and there's enough space on your drive.

Hello there! Looks like I've got the same issue.

Yesterday i played on my server as usual. And ended up saving it on some point. Everything was okay.
Today i cannot do a thing. Server starts, I can see the place where i ended up last time. But there is no HUD or my character. Nothing happens about 5 seconds, then server drops me, and i got message "disconnected".

I tryed to roll back to early days and switch out the client mods (which i've been using for all 1200 ingame days). None of this helped. Situation still the same.

I tryed to play on my other server cluster, which i haven't touched for 2 weeks or so. And it works fine.

Here, attaching the Server Data (Cluster 5) and Client_log.

P.S. Hello Again Daniel86268!

Cluster_5.rar client_log.txt

Hi Jelon Mezos!

Your error seems to be a little different, as it already confirmed that Read and Write access is ok and there's plenty of space available:

[00:09:10]: Check for write access: TRUE
[00:09:10]: Check for read access: TRUE
[00:09:10]: Available disk space for save files: 190367 MB
[00:09:10]: ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.	

There is however a null pointer exception in your server log. From my xp that's usually related to a mod error/incompatibility to the current game version:

[00:00:47]: [string "scripts/components/container.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'container' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
scripts/components/container.lua:35 in (field) fn (Lua) <35-35>
scripts/scheduler.lua:177 in (method) OnTick (Lua) <155-207>
   self =
      running = table: 0BD070E8
      waitingfortick = table: 0BD06E18
      tasks = table: 0BD06D50
      waking = table: 367A8D20
      attime = table: 0BD06F58
      hibernating = table: 0BD06E90
   tick = 1
   k = PERIODIC 103557: 0.000000
   v = true
   already_dead = false
scripts/scheduler.lua:371 in (global) RunScheduler (Lua) <369-377>
   tick = 1
scripts/update.lua:185 in () ? (Lua) <164-243>
   dt = 0.033333335071802
   tick = 1
   i = 1

Sadly it doesn't say in which mod this happened, so the best way to get a hold of this error would be doing a backup of your entire save file and then disabling the mods one by one to find the one that caused it.

2 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

Sadly it doesn't say in which mod this happened, so the best way to get a hold of this error would be doing a backup of your entire save file and then disabling the mods one by one to find the one that caused it.

I tryed to roll back to all my saves on Cluster 5. Even to the earliest save this time.
Dosen't matter, game still disconnects me from server, when it just started.

I been using 2 mods: (client only)
- Combined status (Always on status)

- Hide HUD status.

I tryed to switch both of them off and then start again. It doesn't help.
Also on my other server i played using these 2 mods today. And It works just fine.

I even tryed my backup saves from 2 weeks ago. And result is still the same. "Disconnected from server"

Looks like there other people today facing the same issue.

2 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

This is probably the Source of the problem:

[01:52:53]: [CRITICAL] Failed to save file: APP:Klei//DoNotStarveTogether/52844594/client_save/session/0CF21BAA590A8733/KU_qTBqhi4q_/knownfoods_data
[01:52:53]: [CRITICAL] Fingerprint:abrjimvnqldgcgfltioqgbgiognnqjeipdjlsiijaerjfhvnpjdgniflpkoqjbgiofnnujeijhjltmijabrjfhvnsmdgneflmhoqgegipgnnmjeimejlkhijbdrjogvntkdgfeflnioqbcgilfnnijeimejltmijbirjqmvnundgchflmloqaggikknnjoeijhjlhiijidrjlhvnjkdgmeflmhoqkegiqgnnmjeiqejlniijlhrjrivnjkdgjdflhhoqmbgiefnntjeijhjlilijhbrjmfvnondghhflgkoqedgishnnioeidijlilijfbrjkmvnlndgjhflhloqkfgiihnnimeijgjljhijacrjqfvnnjdgoeflrioqbggisgnnsmeijhjlpiijkdrjfhvnljdgmeflkioqkbgiefnnjjeinejltjijadrjthvnijdghefl.
[01:52:53]: Serializing user: session/0CF21BAA590A8733/A7MHQBQATG9K/0000000001
[01:52:53]: [Error] Dedicated server process terminated prematurely.

Make sure the user you use the run the dedicated server has read+write permissions in the save file location, and there's enough space on your drive.

Hi thanks for the response!, sadly that doesn't seem to be the case i think, i have 50gb+ available right now on the hard drive and the user is the admin of the computer so i has read+write permissions, could be anything else? i'll attach the log file again for i just tried to open the server again.

client_log.txt

Archived