Bugs and glitches galore

Is anyone experiencing glitches to the point where they just don’t want to play? Bugs include continuous opening of chests and refrigerators, returning to planting, repeatedly picking up items, etc. I can’t play until the game is fixed...it’s been terrible since the update. 

So there was a patch today to fix a lot of bugs, but there’s a second patch that is coming to fix more bugs- unfortunately the second patch isn’t ready yet- but it will fix the sliding back to chests and stuff.

Until that patch- Game is Unplayable on Xbox :( I been using the time I Can’t play DST to Catch up on my Apex Legends Battle Pass rank

Hopefully Klei gets it fixed soon.. the menus full of exciting stuff to toggle on/off has me very excited to try out!

Take a break, it's a new update with a ton of qol stuff. There's no way Klei can predict what is happening on every single machine the game runs. It helps best if you find something broken and post it on Bug Tracker with details. But every problem you might have have already been complained about and the devs are working on it, I bet.

Archived