Updating A Mod

Hello !
i've never tried to mod in dst but i found this mod that i really liked but unfortunately the author probably deleted their acc and all what was left of the mod is the file that i already subscribed to
i wanted to re-upload the mod and make it hidden (to use it alone since i don't have the permission to share it at all
but whenever my friends tries to join the world it keeps giving them a message saying that the mod requires an update and i have no idea how to do that
so if anyone can help me update the modinfo file or smth i'd be very very grateful 

modinfo.lua

modworldgenmain.lua modmain.lua

4 minutes ago, Eneko said:

so is it not necessary to update smth in the code?

i have no idea about modding, it just seemed like it may be related to the hotfix

also, are you sure it meant the mod and not that your game wasnt updated and your friends was?

4 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

i have no idea about modding, it just seemed like it may be related to the hotfix

also, are you sure it meant the mod and not that your game wasnt updated and your friends was?

yea the problem is from the mod itself, our server worked just fine without this mod specifically, so i'm trying to see if there's a possible way to update it myself 

Archived