Dragonfly not re-spawning after 20+ days

I and my brother already on day 220+ and attempt to kill Dragonfly. We manage to kill her right before winter comes. We planned to kill her again on Spring because we know that her spawn days is about 20 days. But now, we already on days 286 and she STILL NOT RE-SPAWNING.

We manage to try to summon her via command on day 260 and try to see, "will she spawning on day 280?" and nope, even we already on day 280, she still not re-spawning anymore. Is there anyone knows what happened?

A small note: We manage to kill her when we still on "Year of Beefalo" event. We kill her on day 100+ and she still be able to spawn 20 days later. Next, we kill her again right before the update and then when we are going to try to kill her for the 3rd time, this is happened.

5 hours ago, YasumeYukito said:

I didn't know it's early beta world or not since we just play it about 2 weeks ago (when Year of Beefalo event still started)

How to know about it?

Also, thank you for the solution, I'm going to try it now.

If you didnt change from the regular version to the beta branch via steam  config then you didnt play the beta.

11 minutes ago, YasumeYukito said:

I see.... Then, we do not :')

Also, I already tried to use the command but nothing happened too....

already wait for 40 days and still not respawning

Should we change "Dragonfly" to More in world preset?

No idea. You should report it in the bug tracker so the devs can check that bug

The command didnt worked on my world neither

Maybe my world isnt that broken after all :'D

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

No idea. You should report it in the bug tracker so the devs can check that bug

The command didnt worked on my world neither

Maybe my world isnt that broken after all :'D

Yeah, I think that's the best way for now :'D

Every boss works fine (Bearger, Deerclops, Klaus, Moose/Goose, Antlion, especially Bee Queen that we killed after Year of Beefalo ended and still managed to re-spawn 20 days later.), we already fight those bosses again after the update. Only Dragonfly that didn't re-spawning :')

Glad to hear that :D

Also, thanks for the help :')

31 minutes ago, YasumeYukito said:

Yeah, I think that's the best way for now :'D

Every boss works fine (Bearger, Deerclops, Klaus, Moose/Goose, Antlion, especially Bee Queen that we killed after Year of Beefalo ended and still managed to re-spawn 20 days later.), we already fight those bosses again after the update. Only Dragonfly that didn't re-spawning :')

Glad to hear that :D

Also, thanks for the help :')

For me is the same ( i have left for test ocean bosses and bearger) so maybe we have the same bug related to dragonfly hopefully

In meanwhile klei fixes your bug you can keep using the c_spawn command to fight her when she should be respawned. Also, i guess wont hurt to try turning her spawn rate to tons in the world setting as you said to see if that forces her respawn

17 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

For me is the same ( i have left for test ocean bosses and bearger) so maybe we have the same bug related to dragonfly hopefully

In meanwhile klei fixes your bug you can keep using the c_spawn command to fight her when she should be respawned. Also, i guess wont hurt to try turning her spawn rate to tons in the world setting as you said to see if that forces her respawn

Still not trying for the Ocean Bosses but seems like it only happened to Dragonfly.

Yeah, we did that in order to kill her for now :')
Hope Klei can fix this problem

So apparently Klei already fix this bug and yep, Dragonfly already spawn again!
Thank you for your hard work, Klei!

Also I didn't realize that that bug affect: Ancient Gateway, Antlion Rage, Dragonfly, Grass Gekko Morphing, and Salt Formation www

No wonder why we cannot spawn a single Grass Gekko

10 minutes ago, YasumeYukito said:

So apparently Klei already fix this bug and yep, Dragonfly already spawn again!
Thank you for your hard work, Klei!

Also I didn't realize that that bug affect: Ancient Gateway, Antlion Rage, Dragonfly, Grass Gekko Morphing, and Salt Formation www

No wonder why we cannot spawn a single Grass Gekko

Glad ti hear that. I should check my world to see if it is fixed too

I didnt experience any problem with antlion or the gateway. I didnt tested the other things

Archived