So i know this is a dumb question but do i need to remake a new world for the new critters and uranium to spawn?
and it looks like for now theirs still no power use for radium or am i just being dumb?
(Edit, just found some ore but the reds overlay says its safe, i assume its because its a old world)

10 minutes ago, Kybercat said:

So i know this is a dumb question but do i need to remake a new world for the new critters and uranium to spawn?
and it looks like for now theirs still no power use for radium or am i just being dumb?
(Edit, just found some ore but the reds overlay says its safe, i assume its because its a old world)

No worldgen changes so no restart colony needed. Beetas and uranium ore where there since DLC launched. Uranium isn't radioactive (yet..). Although there are several changes on the research tree that would play differently next time you start over (orbital and atomic research are required for several branches).

58 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

No worldgen changes so no restart colony needed. Beetas and uranium ore where there since DLC launched. Uranium isn't radioactive (yet..). Although there are several changes on the research tree that would play differently next time you start over (orbital and atomic research are required for several branches).

Funny enough waters been to tight for me i only unlocked the stuff i absolutely needed, so a lot of the rad tech is still not done yet. i kinda just assumed the ore would emit.

Archived