Dupes get sunburn all the time and could use a way to help prevent it. The hardest hit is always my researcher who now sits in the telescope chair for days on end baking in the hot sun. Diggers get hit hard too whenever they're clearing the surface for building rockets/solar power.

Unlocks at Pharmacology and is made at the Apothecary. Ingredients should be relatively easy to get and could be water and either dirt (just a mud smear?) or metal (no zinc in game though, nothing else really fits that well). It'd be fantastic to have in a station like the hand sanitizer so it can be put on as a dupe goes outside.

A sunscreen as a "pill" at the apothecary would be best imo. Just assign it to the dupes that go outside and they are safe from natural light. Obviously it would need a proper applying animation (not an eating one). Generally i think all the basic diseases should get pills that either prevent them or cure them. By basic i mean hypothermia, heat stroke, eye irritation, sunburn and even wounds (those would get a painkiller that removes the debuff but doesn`t speed up recovery).

Archived