I know there is a pitcher pump which is good early game. But later game has complex pipes and systems which seem like taking a step back to use a pitcher pump for bottled water.

Can you make a tap that you can attach to a pipe so the dupes can bottle liquids for transporting?

Due to how the game works this kind of machine would work slower than the pitcher pump. Pitcher pumps allow dupes to pick water straight from water tiles and fill a 200kg bottle in seconds. Attached to pipe it would need 20 seconds to fill a 200 kg bottle. That might be why they didn`t make one of those.

It could also have an internal storage just like the gas bottler has i guess.

19 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Due to how the game works this kind of machine would work slower than the pitcher pump. Pitcher pumps allow dupes to pick water straight from water tiles and fill a 200kg bottle in seconds. Attached to pipe it would need 20 seconds to fill a 200 kg bottle. That might be why they didn`t make one of those.

It could also have an internal storage just like the gas bottler has i guess.

Internal storage, best, yea
That way you can chain a few of those machines and have instant pickup of 200kg bottles.
Similar to how the gas bottler works.
It makes sense.

Archived