4 Garlic + 4 Potato=Win

WE'RE GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAAAIIINNN!

Spoiler

Sorry couldn't resist.  : P

Anyway I love how we started off talking about food ingredients and now we're into...what, algebraic equations?  The answer to "what on Earth is going on" is:  We left Earth a LONG time ago.  

...Notorious

On 2/28/2021 at 5:25 PM, dankweeddave said:

Creamy Potato Puree
20 Health, 37.5 Hunger, 33 Sanity
Requires: 2 potato, 1 garlic, 1 filler(no sticks or meats)
Cooks in 20 seconds
Spoils in 15 days

This dish gives you EVERYTHING. Great for helping you in a boss fight or tight spot, where your sanity's drained and youve taken hits. Gives half the health of pierogi, and the same health as a cooked potato, but it gives 33 sanity! No need to bring taffy down to the ruins with you now. Just one stack of superfood.

I think I’m one of the few people that actually agrees with your original point. Theoretically this recipe is garbage because it’s lacking in health and hunger compared to cooked potatoes, and fancy spiraled tubers gives more sanity for the crops used. BUT, I always end up with lots of rotting potatoes. This dish takes 15 days to spoil! And it’s very convenient that it’s all-purpose. It’s lacking on paper, but I advise y’all to try it out!

It’s no longer about taking the most advantage stat-wise out of each individual crop! The veggies aren’t the limiting factor!

Archived