Console QoL Request (TELEPOOF)

There's no doubt teleporting is somewhat of a joke on console, the range is poor & aiming is hard!

I'm creating this post to spread more awareness to consoles short range of telepoofing, & also Wortox's soul hop!

Making teleporting on console a 1 to 1 to pc teleporting may not be possible, but all we want are improvements over our current system. 

I have 2 suggestions that would significantly improve teleporting on console, 1 being variable range, and 2 being auto teleporting targeting

Variable range by inspecting/pressing up a Wortox soul, or a lazy explorer the range can loop through multiple lengths 

Auto Teleporting Targeting this would predict where you want to teleport, an example of this would be when jumping a gap in caves or world branches the distance is automatically adjusted to the gap size so you wouldn't need to adjust yourself 

Thank you for reading, & PLEASE reacted to this post & hopefully we can get a fix! 

maybe they could improve based on the little circle that aims the teleport with adding more range, something like when i start walking toward the edge of a branch the little circle starts moving until it reach some point that is in sight. is absurd that i can see the atrium from one of my ruin´s edge and still cant get there with a lazy explorer 

My advise on improving the tele poof/soul hop etc is to have the touchpad act like a aiming curser on the PlayStation controller. Just like if you where going to type a message they have the aiming curser to allow you to type as another option. I believe this will compensate for the very poor range it has now 

Our view seems a little too close at times. Without a mouse the lazy explorer and trident strident are definitely crap to use.

When you have lazy explorer equipped L3 should extend distance of spell cast instead of it's usual use for targeting, but even still without a mouse these items are just inconvenient to use on console and I avoid them for the most part till there's a fix one day.

The trident strident barely has any distance and I have to sail right up to sea stacks to destroy them to the extend that I may as well use a pick axe once again taking the fun out of the endgame.

Archived