Will the Majority of the Upcoming World Settings options be available to Console?

So with the new update being focused on World Settings and World Customisation being highly expanded and improved it would be great to get some sort of confirmation of what we will definitely see on console at this point in time. They did mention on the Klei Stream today that they are still figuring some Console stuff out but are trying to include stuff like being able to put more settings on "lots".

It would be great to at least get some confirmation of whether console will at least receive all the new world settings options. 

World settings now being changeable after a world has been created and with already existing worlds is HUGE. Surely console will be receiving this as without it we cannot visit past events, fix all the settings we may have messed up when creating our world and cannot overall modify and change how our world works. This is to me personally the biggest and best part of the upcoming update as it allows those of us who missed out on past events to include and experience that content within our long term worlds, allows you to tweak so much about how your world operates and regrows different resources and allows you to vastly change boss timers, weather settings and other important things like Hunt Surprise Frequency. The vast majority of options with World Settings don't actually include additional mobs and shouldn't be difficult for consoles to achieve, they simply fine tune how your world works.

Honestly so long as we can do the majority of what PC players can do as far as World Settings go I will be over the moon. World Customistation is obviously huge as well but I understand the console version has bigger limitations and we have always been restricted to default or fewer settings for most of our world options.

Archived