I just wanna edit the character Quotes man...

SpectrCC

I once downloaded an absolutely wonderful mod known as "Meme language" that mod then got me thinking... "What if i could make custom lines and quotes to tailor my don't starve experience!" I need some help, I've looked over all the tutorials and all that, But I just wanna be right there in the script, rewriting some character quotes.

On 2/18/2021 at 10:41 AM, SpectrCC said:

I once downloaded an absolutely wonderful mod known as "Meme language" that mod then got me thinking... "What if i could make custom lines and quotes to tailor my don't starve experience!" I need some help, I've looked over all the tutorials and all that, But I just wanna be right there in the script, rewriting some character quotes.

im dont have much knowledge but, if what you mean is to change klei character quotes, i guess you only need to find these files

image.thumb.png.338a3075343c5e1ec4151fb606ba6266.png

they are, as you can read in the rout bar, in the scripts folder. Open the one you want to edit

On 3/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

im dont have much knowledge but, if what you mean is to change klei character quotes, i guess you only need to find these files happy wheels

image.thumb.png.338a3075343c5e1ec4151fb606ba6266.png

they are, as you can read in the rout bar, in the scripts folder. Open the one you want to edit

Yes was thinking of something like that as well...

Archived