Looking for a Solution to this. Using a PS4

There is no way to spawn stumps on console. I'm not aware of any other methods to get cat tails either. Maybe if you have an old cat cap that you got during winters feast or such. It's weird that you have none tho, I've never seen a world without any.

I have the same problem. I get a skin for the kitty and realice that all my catcoon stumps are destroyed.

They should regen over time like other resources. The world already feels a little empty sometimes to add permanent destruction

Some stuff should regen every dozens or hundred days atleast

22 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I have the same problem. I get a skin for the kitty and realice that all my catcoon stumps are destroyed.

They should regen over time like other resources. The world already feels a little empty sometimes to add permanent destruction

Some stuff should regen every dozens or hundred days atleast

Oh, my world really has no stumps. Zero. If you're playing DST stumps regenerate over time as long as they are not destroyed and just empty.

22 hours ago, BeeClops said:

There is no way to spawn stumps on console. I'm not aware of any other methods to get cat tails either. Maybe if you have an old cat cap that you got during winters feast or such. It's weird that you have none tho, I've never seen a world without any.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD. lol

Archived