Are friendly fruit flies supposed to behave like this?

Hey everybody. If you've paid attention to the friendly fruit fly, you may have noticed that it has trouble reaching crops that are a bit far. I of course mean the ones that are in range, which apparently is 5 tiles (I mean that's what I heard but in action, it's definitely not that much). When it wants to tend to farther crops, it just keeps going back and forth and takes way too long to actually reach it. Meaning if you have a lot of crops, it may not be able to tend to all of them in time. I wanted to report it as a bug, but how can I check if anybody has done it already ? Don't wanna just spam it.

it used to work better short after release, it started behaving like this after a hotfix iirc. It was smoother in movement and didn't attempt to reach crops out of radius, and I think the radius was bigger too, but not sure about that. I am expecting it to be reverted back but or at least improved but idk, this was definitely discussed in the bug tracker but I don't remember it being adressed by devs.

2 hours ago, BeeClops said:

it used to work better short after release, it started behaving like this after a hotfix iirc. It was smoother in movement and didn't attempt to reach crops out of radius, and I think the radius was bigger too, but not sure about that. I am expecting it to be reverted back but or at least improved but idk, this was definitely discussed in the bug tracker but I don't remember it being adressed by devs.

klei's pattern seems to be that once they "move out" of an update they just forget about everything in it

Archived