I`m about to checkout the game "Space Haven" on this weekend.

Imagine you could have yourself in the ONi game, being 1 dupe yourself, able to customize your own look, having emote moves you can perform and meeting other players in the game :rolleyes:

Control 1 dupe being yourself and travel in your built rocket to another friends asteroid, to meet him, give him presents, exchange goods and to dance in your friends "Dupe Pool Lounge and Dance Hall"...and meeting other players in the game. Perhaps you could equip dupe items to your personal dupe avatar, grab a shovel and dig yourself at double the speed with your personal dupe being you :confused:

Effectively it means that you, your personal dupe, gives you additional actions for this very personal dupe, being yourself. Wouldn`t it be cool to equip yourself with golden sunglasses and a dictator hat or to run around with a pink Chihuahua pet which jumps around like nuts ...and to visit your friend which is dressed like a Marsian Dupe currently :lol: -> Also needs clothes shop in the game. Kleisino: Sell items for Kleicoins to players :excitement::grief:

Screenshot from Space Haven ( it gave the inspiration, I doubt it has what I described as idea here ).

Wishing everyone a nice weekend :afro:

image.thumb.png.1ffa6fcb6a8ebec7d483f4503a26dc68.pngimage.png.2845e78e1bdbcb0e3058cb46ea0f375d.pngimage.thumb.png.92810ededac79cc0771a1a48da783e1e.png

Golden water pistol accessoire, dupe style - Warning: Could attract 20K GTA players to ONi and make Klei lots of monies !

image.png.e57d37d4c37e4045be3debffe6852775.pngimage.png.5f1078feb59b46d3f0103031b102e2b7.png

Would pay $10 for the "ONi Yacht, Waterworld`n`007 Submarine DLC" ...Building ONi waterways would be fun, the big ONi Yacht ( 24 x 6 tiles ) can ride 45 angle up and down stream ! Its made of "deco wax", you can melt and re-model it if you like. Carries up to 6 dupes, total relaxation.

image.png.366807721f803f000e5f76e7a04b911d.png

Archived