Part 1

-A version/review of some criters and they native biomes :

1.  a morb adapted to other biomes , exude another gas with other germs;
  2. gulpfish could interact with other liquids, tropical pacus behaviour be more agressive ( like piranha ) : attacks other species if hungry or even canibalism;
  3. since gas grass have some interaction with "radiation from space as an energy source" , maybe we could have a gassy moo into a radioactive biome ... maybe ;
  4. a morph version of slickster adapted to more cold biomes ; maybe have a shove vole in ice biome ... you never know.

-Some Metal Geisers release the ore version of it´s material ( maybe a little less hot ) : if the surroundings are low temperature , probably the geiser will cover itself ; if not , the metal phase change and you got the refined metal at the end.

-Thematic geisers: hot planetoids expel hot materials , cold planetoids expel cold ( redundant , i know ). Have H2 vents only on the edge of starmap.

-A chance to use ice as material inside a food box  to keep food refrigerated/ or solid CO2. Talking in ice , maybe the ice machine produces other ice types ( since very cold salty water becomes brine, produces brine ice ).

- Food: have a recipe using shells - ex:sweet shell soup: shells , water , sucrose; shell cake stuffed mushrooms , spicy shell salad ; flambed shell with roasted grubfruit nut ;  idk.

2 hours ago, kisukin said:

-A chance to use ice as material inside a food box  to keep food refrigerated/ or solid CO2. Talking in ice , maybe the ice machine produces other ice types ( since very cold salty water becomes brine, produces brine ice ).

A real icebox is something I thought about modding in myself. Seems like there could be an unpowered fridge - I like this idea, otherwise ration boxes in the cold.

Or the use of ceramics as a cooler. Either way, they would accept any cold material, not just ice. Things that liquify could ultimately spit out a bottle of whatever and be more useful for sure.

11 hours ago, kisukin said:

a morb adapted to other biomes , exude another gas with other germs;

It`s an old idea to have different type of morbs. Morbs didn`t change since forever, the still don`t reproduce or feed. I`d like them to cause super fast spoilage on everything they touch and absorb different germ types when exposed to them changing colors and later releasing those germs in larger numbers. Morbs could have a special biome they`d fit more as well.

7 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

It`s an old idea to have different type of morbs. Morbs didn`t change since forever, the still don`t reproduce or feed. I`d like them to cause super fast spoilage on everything they touch and absorb different germ types when exposed to them changing colors and later releasing those germs in larger numbers. Morbs could have a special biome they`d fit more as well.

i like that. Start a morb start with generic slimelung setup. as genetic ooze, it proliferate germs inside itself, burst a bit on air and absorb other types on air( that reduces the acual until X germs and it changes ). than the cycle repeats... well , probably the morb still in 1 morph if overexposed to it ; this give us a yellow morb ( food poisoning ) , a cyan ( zombie spores ) , a shinny green one ( radioactive ) and a pink ( floral )  

Archived