Beast11    1

I have problems with targeting in the game, tentipillars is one of the biggest, when the smaller tentacles spawn i can’t hit the tentipillar, and when when around walls and there are mobs it’s difficult to target mobs but not impossible, inventory management is also a hassle, when in the caves and the lantern needs refueling, i need to stand for three seconds to do so.

so there are two ways to fix these problems:

1-mnk compatibility

2-remapping of the controller

i believe option number one being the best, thanks for the amazing work, such an awesome game.

BeeClops    823
On 2/10/2021 at 4:25 PM, Peyo33 said:

Press L3 to lock your aim, not the best way to fight but you can target the big tentacle

I've been testing this and I'm not able to do it, I still target the small tentacles, do you have to press it before or after you engage?

Peyo33    18
2 hours ago, BeeClops said:

I've been testing this and I'm not able to do it, I still target the small tentacles, do you have to press it before or after you engage?

Before engaging

• Thanks 1

I_S1MP    11

Klei should make it so we can adjust the length of the telepoofing on the lazy explorer on console cause when i fight fuel sometimes when i telepoof out of the bonecage it telepoofs me out of the arena and i have to end up restarting. Hope this gets added one day.

• Haha 1