Console controls

I have problems with targeting in the game, tentipillars is one of the biggest, when the smaller tentacles spawn i can’t hit the tentipillar, and when when around walls and there are mobs it’s difficult to target mobs but not impossible, inventory management is also a hassle, when in the caves and the lantern needs refueling, i need to stand for three seconds to do so.

so there are two ways to fix these problems:

1-mnk compatibility

2-remapping of the controller

i believe option number one being the best, thanks for the amazing work, such an awesome game.

On 2/10/2021 at 4:25 PM, Peyo33 said:

Press L3 to lock your aim, not the best way to fight but you can target the big tentacle

I've been testing this and I'm not able to do it, I still target the small tentacles, do you have to press it before or after you engage?

Klei should make it so we can adjust the length of the telepoofing on the lazy explorer on console cause when i fight fuel sometimes when i telepoof out of the bonecage it telepoofs me out of the arena and i have to end up restarting. Hope this gets added one day.

Archived